Dia PDF Manual: Out-of-Date?

Hi Dia Team,

     I was just wondering why there is an older PDF version of the Dia manual still being linked to at: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Dia/Documentation (where it specifically says "out-of-date" and the full link is: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Dia/Documentation?action="">)?

     Curiously, I followed the link to the HTML version of the manual, and that other site already has a PDF created to match their HTML version (which they say their manual is v0.97.2).  This newer PDF can be found here:
http://dia-installer.de/doc/en/dia-manual.pdf

     Can somebody please update the Dia web page with the newer link?

Thanks,

--William

P.S. I don't necessarily want to subscribe to the mailing list, as this was my only comment.  If you have any questions for me, I can be reached at junktext junktext org.