Re: Some text not printing correctly, letters overprint

I have had similar problems, but I can't remember details.  Basically, the view does not always represent what will print. Definitely, Win7 has been better than Win NT or XP.  I rarely have printing difficulties.

I have worked around by trying to export and print from a different program - like make a pdf, or svg.  Programs like Inkscape for example may print it just fine.  In a pinch, needing something right now, I will create a screen dump and print that.

I have never pursued trying to get it fixed.  To an extent, I assume that an open source program will not do everything I want in the easiest way possible.

You might experiment with different fonts.