Re: Dia in Windows 8.1

Greetings, Mike!

I have downloaded Dia and installed it OK in Windows 8.1, did some testing and closed it.
I am happy with it but now I can't work out how to open it again!
No shortcut appeared on my Desktop, fair enough. So I tried to find dia.exe
to set up a shortcut but couldn't.

Eh? It's right where you've installed it.
Usually, %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Dia\bin\dia.exe

I have tried Run from the Windows menu but the best I can get is for dia.exe
but it has separate screens for the canvas and for the objects menu, nothing
like it was on the initial view after download.

dia --integrated

Which is quite clearly written in the `dia --help'...

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 18.03.2014, <03:48>

Sorry for my terrible english...