Dia in Windows 8.1

Hi.
I have downloaded Dia and installed it OK in Windows 8.1, did some testing and closed it.
I am happy with it but now I can't work out how to open it again!
No shortcut appeared on my Desktop, fair enough. So I tried to find dia.exe to set up a shortcut but couldn't.
I have tried Run from the Windows menu but the best I can get is for dia.exe but it has separate screens for the canvas and for the objects menu, nothing like it was on the initial view after download.
HELP.
Regards,
Mike Austin.