Re: Margins for A4 sheet

Badly quoted below :

 info on current printed area in centimeters or inches would be useful to figure out paging

(beware that ms-foo print servers makes regularly jokes, especially with anything but A4. Which will unlikely
be splitted on A4 (an empty or "locked' tray is sufficient) )

Find the bleeding edges, Luke :p

BTW, I never looked at an ''auto print crop marks'' option (i'm not a tree killer).

Also associated with something like "sozi" Inkscape plugin (with direct view in a dia XML markeup extention,
then JS/viewports for svg or wathever at export),

It would be a killer feature!

For whose don't know, effect is spotting/clipping on (rotateds as needed) rectangles (viewports are for svg
what bounding boxes are  in PostScript).

Not a troll: currently I need to export to svg, then half blind inkscape/sozi edit.  also I never tried a PDF
export of Sozi ''animations'', and expect PDF 1.n scripting is out of scope).

Sozi is especially good on schematics presentations (teaching, ...)

And thats keeps intact ''unfinite area''...

B Regards,

TSFH.