How to create an 'arc' connection with embedded text

Hi all,

In Dia, when I press shortcut ‘A’ I can create an arc connection between two objects. But this arc does not have text inside.

In UML, if I create a transition between two states, I can add text for this transition. But as I know noway to make this transition become curved, they only are polygon L

Is there anyway to make arc transition with text inside?