Need guidance about basic shapes

Hi,

I am using basic (standard) shape arc in my diagram.

How can i embedded textbox within in Arc shape. Arc is basic shape in Dia so i will have to modify basic shapes in Dia to insert a textbox.

Dia provides a option to add Text object to an ARC but this does not embedded
Text with the Arc shape. It makes it difficult to extract text from a corresponding arc from a SVG file.

Please let me know how basic shapes can be modified in Dia

--
Bhanu Singh