Re: problem with opening a file

At 07.07.2014 16:56, Ирина Тетеревкова wrote:
Hi!

I have a problem with Dia sofware. When i want to open svg file, Dia
says: "PyDia
Error (../../../plug-ins/python/diamodule.c:295):
<type 'exceptions.NotImplementedError'>NotImplementedError('Unknown unit
Q',)Traceback (most recent call last):
[...]

What should I do with this error?

If you would like throrough analysis attaching the file in question would always be a good idea. Also giving the Dia version exhibiting the problem could help.

The message indicates to me that your SVG contains pathes with Qubic curves. This is not yet supported with a released version of Dia but with the development version [1].

Still you could try to load your SVG with the other SVG importer (explicetly selecting "Scalable Vector Graphics (*.svg)" in the file open dialog. But of course the result would not be completely correct.

HTH,
        Hans

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/commit/?id=30aab3fcecbb7dc2f79d7e5eb0460a4fbf03369f