Re: Need guidance about basic shapes

Greetings, Bhanu Pratap Singh!

I am using arc in my diagram to connect two states.

How can i embedded text within in Arc shape. Arc is basic shape in Dia so i
will have to modify basic shapes in Dia to insert a textbox.

Connectors is not shapes.
Dia doesn't support embedding text into connectors, or altering them without
editing the source code.
Some connectors allow snapping (straight line will let you snap text to the
middle), but it workd only as far as is does.

Please let me know how basic shapes can be modified in Dia

Shapes - easily. But this is not about them.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 14.07.2014, <17:53>

Sorry for my terrible english...