Changing styles on selected objects

Hello,
My name is Dumitru Ursu, I'm a Computer Science student from Republic of Moldova. I'm using Dia to make the UML diagrams for my thesis project. It works nicely, it's much more stable than Umbrello (although that on got better too), and it has more features. One feature that I was interested in was EPS export, which doesn't work in Umbrello. I also recently found about the --integrated flag, which was vital for me, as I'm using a tilling WM, and having a lot of windows floating around is annoying.

I've run into a into an issue, and I'm not sure whether is a bug or feature:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Dia
2. Switch to UML diagrams
3. Add 2 class diagrams on the canvas
3. Change the text color of one of them, from the styles tab
4. Select both diagrams, duble click them
5.  Try to change the color of text. Click "Apply" or "Ok"
6.  The new color is not applied to the diagram with the changed styles.

If you modify the text color of both, neither will change the colors when trying to do a "mass" color change.
Is this the expected behavior?
I'm running Dia complied from git.

Dumitru.