Re: I wanted to know when is the next release? or is this no longer supported

Greetings, Michael Lam!

I really enjoy your product.  Is there going to be another release after
0.97.2?  Its been a few years since last release and wanted to know if
this tools is still supported?

What exactly you're missing in current release?
You know, frequent releases do not guarantee product quality?
(Doesn't mean Dia is without flaws, of course. But we all would REALLY
appreciate a more constructive discussion, that "is this no longer
supported?" drop-off.)

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 28.02.2014, <03:14>

Sorry for my terrible english...