Re: I wanted to know when is the next release? or is this no longer supported

At 26.02.2014 20:22, Michael Lam wrote:
I really enjoy your product.  Is there going to be another release after
0.97.2?
There is a bunch of interesting features already available with the development version. See:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/NEWS

What's currently missing are more people building the development version from source and reporting back what's working and what's not.

Its been a few years since last release and wanted to know if
this tools is still supported?

Given the activity on this list, bugtracking [1], [2] and git [3] I'd say release and support are indepent ;)

        Hans

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=dia&target_milestone=0.97.3
[2] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=dia&target_milestone=0.98
[3] https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/