Re: More features

On 02/01/2014 10:11 PM, Hans Breuer wrote:
At 01.02.2014 19:46, Dumitru Ursu wrote:
On 02/01/2014 08:30 PM, Octavio Alvarez wrote:
[...]
Then again I tested it in 0.97.2 and it's broken too. :-/ This is a show
stopper for those that need exporting with alpha channel.

Is is possible to write some kind of integration tests?
For the issue at hand it might be useful to write a minimal but complete test program to show the Pango or cairo bug. It would either help the library developers to identify their bug or help the application developer to find a work around.

I can reproduce the bug, when exporting to cairo PNG. All characters positions are messed up. I just compiled the master.
cairo 1.12.16-1
pango 1.36.1-1
I exported to EPS with Pango fonts, and it was ok, also as PDF with Cairo.
I will try to investigate further.

Dima.