Re: More features

At 01.02.2014 20:43, Octavio Alvarez wrote:
On 02/01/2014 11:40 AM, Hans Breuer wrote:
[...]
So it is a bug with Pango or cairo. While it might be possible to work
around it in Dia I suggest you check your system first.

Does it help to know that cairo-pdf works properly?

Is there any relation to Dia? Or is this just another program probaly
using different API not exhibiting the issue at hand?

I meant the cairo-pdf Dia export plugin.

This makes it look more like a cairo bug than a pango-cairo bug. IIRC neither dia-cairo nor pango-cairo have cairo backend specific code for text rendering.