Re: Properties window -- Line Gaps -- Resizing Shapes

I never noticed it is always centered, but that may be so.

Here is a helpful hint related to the properties window:

 If you change a property and hit apply, then go pick on another entity, the property window will change to the new entity.  You can leave the property window open and never close it if you desire.  If the location of the window is changed it stays there.  So if you never close the window and always hit apply, you get something like what you have asked about.

Mike