Properties window -- Line Gaps -- Resizing Shapes

Halo, Dia users.

I am a new user of Dia.
Could you inform me about the followings?

Properties Window
How to make the Properties window remember its previous location ?
Currently, it always appears at the centre, though I have dragged it
to another location.

Line Gaps
- Can we have the 'lock' icon for absolute-start and end, so that the
value I set to the 'start' will imediately be applied to the 'end' as
well ?
- For the line 'Arc', I can not find the Line Gaps setting. Does it exist ?

Modify the size of several (similar) shapes
I have 8 Squares in a diagram. I know how to align them.
If currently they have different sizes, how to make them have the
similar size ?
Do I have to resize them manually one by one ?

Thanks
.