Re: Dia Software Information

Greetings, Analía Cappetta!

We are interested in using Dia software, but we would like to know first if
it does work offline on the pc or if it does require internet connection.

It's rather easy to test it yourself. Die does NOT use internet connection.
Why would it, anyway???? O.o
The only thing in Dia, that uses internet, is a shape manager, as I recall.
But nothing prevent you from installing any shape sets manually.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 08.09.2013, <02:20>

Sorry for my terrible english...