Scaling multiply Objects to same size

Hi all,

I'm new to Dia and it looks good at the first glance. But there is one issue which bothers me.
I have some objects and I want to set them to the same size which is the size of the biggest object.
At the moment I only able to do this by select object by object and scale them manually.
Also it is not possible to enter the size in the property editor (like in xfig)

It would be very helpful if someone can show me how to scale the selected objects at once (like using the
align menue)
If this is not possible at the moment please take this as a feature request.

Thanks and have a good time
Norbert

Dipl. Phys.
Norbert Zacharias
Wind Measurements & Power Curve Measurements
DEWI GmbH
Ebertstrasse 96
26382 Wilhelmshaven
Germany

Tel.: +49 4421 4808 876

Fax: +49 4421 4808 843

Email: N Zacharias dewi de
Home: http://www.dewi.de
a UL company

DEWI GmbH has been acquired by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and now operates as a UL Company.
DEWI GmbH
Commercial Register No.: Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 130241
Managing Director: Jens Peter Molly, Michael A. Saltzman, Sajeev Jesudas, Gitte Schjøtz