Re: Dia, rezeizing multiple objects

Frederik,

You can get any Dia, of any size and shape, into an array of portrait or landscape sheets by changing the scale in File/Page Setup.  Preferences/View Defaults lets you make the page break edges a contrasting color to the background, in case yours are not visible.  The margins adjust the printed area of each page which are displayed on screen without the margin white space.

So the method is opposite of what you described.  You do not change the Dia entities at all you change the page scale around the Dia.  Zooming dose not change the relationship of paper to Dia, but it does zoominto the Dia and page together.