Re: Dia, rezeizing multiple objects

Hi,

But... Now I have a big problem...
Started drawing a schematic with loads of objects, but when I started
dwawing I started out fulle zoomed in. Now the schematic is finisched I
would like to enlarge the entire schematic with all the objects inside it.
Cause now when I want to print the scematic is verry small on a A4 paper
format.
You could try exporting to png and defining a larger Resolution (like 3000x3000 pixel or something, depending on your drawing). That's what I usually do. But of course, you end up with a png, and probably want to convert that before printing.

But I also just discovered a feature called "Simple Scaling" (Under menuitem Objects) that might be be useful. Just select all objects, choose "Simple Scaling" and define a factor. I only tested it with a small diagram, so I'm not sure if this works good for larger drawings.

Regards,
Martin