Re: : custom shapes

Hi,

Dňa Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:41:27 +0400 Andrey Repin <anrdaemon freemail ru>
napísal:

Plus, Dia shapes only understand a subset of full SVG specification.
Namely, I have no idea, how Dia react to multi-layer SVG.

Layers are OK, because they are simple g (group) elements.

So far, I've had best results designing my shapes by hands.

Not always needed. For me, often is enough to check (and remove/replace)
the transformations and gradients in color definitions (fill/stroke).
Sometime there are paths with holes (i am not sure with English term),
which must be fixed too.

Take some time to play - with one element in chosen SVG, to get it
displayed and then you find all not working properties ;-)

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk