New Shapes: AUTOSAR

Hi,

I created some new Dia shapes for the AUTOSAR standard. I needed these for my master thesis, so I implemented only a subset of the standard, but I think the important stuff is in. It's available in my git repo [1].

AUTOSAR is a architecture (and more) that's used in the automotive ECU development. The graphical notation of AUTOSAR is described in [2].

All of this is released under GPL so go ahead and use/add them if you like. I wrote all of these by hand and I'm not really good with svg, so there are probably some problems. ;-)

--
  Martin

[1] https://github.com/erebos42/dia_sheets
[2] http://www.autosar.org/download/R3.0/AUTOSAR_GraphicalNotation.pdf