Re: Couldn't find Composition symbol in UML in dia windows while aggregation is there.

Ahh, the secret sauce is revealed.  I guess I need to start double clicking things to see what they do.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Alejandro Imass <aimass yabarana com> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Sujit,
>
> So, now you are experiencing open source software.  We all hope you get you
> moneys worth ;-)
>
> Whoever created the symbols for the UML sheet apparently did not need the
> composition symbol.

Sorry Mike but that's wrong.
If you double click the aggregation symbol you can change it to a
composition. In UML it's the same symbol just filled.

[...]

> On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Sujit Kumar <sujit2405 gmail com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>> While creating a UML , I couldn't find the composition symbol with filled
>> diamond but only aggregation symbol is there.
>>
>> Regards
>> Sujit

Cheers,

--
Alejandro Imass

Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Thomas A. Edison

Warren Buffet

Michael E. Ross