Re: Shema for DIA format

At 28.08.2013 16:30, Alejandro Imass wrote:
On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:33 AM, Tveritinov, Alexey
<alexey tveritinov sap com>  wrote:
Hello all.

Is there an XSD describing DIA file format ?

Excellent question. I don't know of one
Not an XSD but a DTD is available at
https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/doc/diagram.dtd

and would probably be hard to
manage because of the different modules (UML, IDEF0, Flochart,etc.)
It should be possible to generate a full XSD from information available at runtime. But IMO that would be the only feasible way to maintain it.