Re: Shema for DIA format

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:33 AM, Tveritinov, Alexey
<alexey tveritinov sap com> wrote:
Hello all.

Is there an XSD describing DIA file format ?

Excellent question. I don't know of one and would probably be hard to
manage because of the different modules (UML, IDEF0, Flochart,etc.)
Don't give it too much though and just dive in and get what you need
for your particular scenario. We transform DIA and use it natively in
our software development process. For example we use dia2code to
transform class models to DDL and we also extract info from the dia
file itself to create Docbook tables to document the data dictionary,
and some other uses as well.

What are you trying to do?

Best,

--