Dia, rezeizing multiple objects

Hi,

I'm using Dia for the first time now, great software!

But... Now I have a big problem...
Started drawing a schematic with loads of objects, but when I started dwawing I started out fulle zoomed in. Now the schematic is finisched I would like to enlarge the entire schematic with all the objects inside it.
Cause now when I want to print the scematic is verry small on a A4 paper format.

Can you guys help me out?

I allready tried to select al the object and rezeizing them with the mouse, din't work, and I tried to grouping them all in to 1 object and rezeizing that with the mouse, no effect either.

Thank you for your time!

Kinds regards,
Frederik D.