Re: Export to PDF?

Greetings, Peter Senna Tschudin!

In the event this does not work there are "PDF printers" well for Win OS.
You can google that.

This is not the same thing. Printing a file to PDF makes the content
fit into a page, not to the diagram size. So if my diagram is a singe
letter, the print to pdf will generate one entire page(A4/Letter) with
a single character instead of generating a pdf with only a letter a.

You have no idea, what you're asking for, do you?
PDF IS THE document format developed for PRINTING.
Comes by no surprise, that the output of a PDF converter is a "paper"
document.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Alejandro Imass