Re: Export to PDF?

It is funny that nobody cares about my original question. So please
focus on my question. Let's start again:

-- // --
Are there any plans of making dia export to PDF? If not, can I ask it
as a new feature?
-- // --

Now I'll add:

-- // --
If it is already a feature and it is not present in Fedora 19, what should I do?
-- // --

Thanks,

Peter