Re: Export to PDF?

No, think it will make a pdf just like it would print  - segmented as shown by the page breaks.  If you scale the dia to fit all within one page, whaterever size you choose, then you will get exactly  that.  BTW, I had to look at that export list twice myself to see the pdf output and I knew it was there.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Peter Senna Tschudin <peter senna gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> wrote:
> In the event this does not work there are "PDF printers" well for Win OS.
> You can google that.

This is not the same thing. Printing a file to PDF makes the content
fit into a page, not to the diagram size. So if my diagram is a singe
letter, the print to pdf will generate one entire page(A4/Letter) with
a single character instead of generating a pdf with only a letter a.

> On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Alejandro Imass <aimass yabarana com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Peter Senna Tschudin
>> <peter senna gmail com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >

>> [...]
>> > Fedora 19.
>> >

>> I meant DIA version _and_ OS version but assuming you installed via
>> the Fedora packages you should have the Cairo dependency. So go to
>> File -> Export and at the bottom of the dialog you should see PDF via
>> Cairo.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Alex
>>

> --
> Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain
> happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
> Dalai Lama
>
> To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.
> Thomas A. Edison
>
> A public-opinion poll is no substitute for thought.
> Warren Buffet
>
> Michael E. Ross
> (919) 550-2430 Land
> (919) 576-0824 Google Phone