Re: Drawing a circular flow

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Marshall Feldman <marsh uri edu> wrote:

Let me know if the dia file I attached passed the mail list filter if
not I will send it to you off-list.

No, it's not exactly a flowchart. If you want to see an example, look at Figure 9.3 on p. 175 of this
paper. This is a monetary flow diagram designed to show money flows in an economy. To visualize an example,
think of an economy consisting of two sectors, one producing

Just a though: if centrals banks are able to create inorganic money
that is not backed up by anything more than their word and if the
private banks can make up money out of thin air whilst guaranteeing
only 10% in deposits, and the ever increasing debt is solved by adding
more debt, then there are no need for any sort of charts to explain
how it works because it's fundamentally broken. The chart should be a
big box with an X in the middle the label "Flawed" and a start-over
line pointing to a box called Hayek!

Cheers,

--
Alejandro Imass