Re: eye-icon

Greetings, vwf!

No problem with two layers, but my current diagram has 6 and when I placed
an item on the wrong layer it requires some layer on/off switching to
find out on what layer it went.

Same is true for many other programs that use layers.

Or to rephrase that: what would be your idea to improve the situation?

How about a mechanism where all objects (including non-active layers)
are right-clickable and the properties show the layer-name?

No.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 14.04.2013, <19:19>

Sorry for my terrible english...