Re: Questions re. Dia created on MAC and readability on PC

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Andrey Repin <anrdaemon freemail ru> wrote:
Greetings, Yvon-Charles Beaudet!

I have created a series of diagrams on Dia on my MacbookPro with your Dia
version for MAC and I have version dia-bin 0.97.2

My client to whom I delivered the diagrams in Dia form for his future
modifications tell me that they can't open the files apparently because they
have been created on my MAC and they use PC with Windows?

Dia files are compatible across platforms. Maybe they are using a
different program or trying to double-click the icon or something like
that. It's a user error for sure.

Good luck,

--
Alejandro Imass