Questions re. Dia created on MAC and readability on PC

I have created a series of diagrams on Dia on my MacbookPro with your Dia version for MAC and I have version
dia-bin 0.97.2

My client to whom I delivered the diagrams in Dia form for his future modifications tell me that they can't
open the files apparently because they have been created on my MAC and they use PC with Windows?

Is this possible? Do we perhaps have different versions that would not be compatible? I have exchanged Dia
MAC with a collaborator on PC Windows and vice versa and we were both able to read and modify our diagrams?

PLease help?

Yvon-Charles Beaudet
Directeur de projet
yvoncbeaudet gmail com