Re: How to select a layer?

Greetings, Steve Litt!

Layer school:

ctrl-L = layer control sidebar

+ = add a layer

pick on it and it turns blue and it is the active layer.

dbl-clickit and you get to name it

pick on the left side of it and the eyeball shows it all

In between the eye and the name lives or hides the connection points!

Confirmed, Ctrl+L toggles the layer list. As far as I can tell, that
can't be done from the menu. How do I tell the authors of the
documentation about this?

By the way, the layer list isn't wide enough to show both the layer
names and the eyeballs. I can't find any way to change its width. Does
anyone know how to change the width of the layer list?

View - Show layers (Ctrl+L)
(Or however it is spelled in English language)

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 03.04.2013, <18:58>

Sorry for my terrible english...