Re: At+Keycode (was Re: 'Dia' Question)

On 09/05/2012 04:23 AM, Michael Ross wrote:
Oddly, it is working now.  It only shows after I let up the ctrl-shift,
maybe I was holding it down assuming I would see the symbol right away.

You can either:
press and hold Ctrl+Shift, type u, type hexacode (e.g. 2661), release
Ctrl+Shift

or
press Ctrl+Shift+U, type hexacode, press Enter

The above methods are in a standard and work generally in Gnome, though
not in KDE.
They work in Dia and Thunderbird as well :)

Edheldil â

P.S.: In Gnome: Applications->Accessories->Character Map->Search