Re: [long+short] autorouting patch status?

Le 16/10/2012 22:07, Hans Breuer a Ãcrit :

Also AFAIK OGDF http://www.ogdf.net is not packaged by standard Linux distributions so the build integration is a bit rough at the moment. See http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/plug-ins/layout/readme.txt for details.

=> agree
tom salon:~$ apt-cache search ogdf
libogdf-tulip-3.7.0 - Open Graph Drawing Framework shared library, built for Tulip
libtulip-ogdf-3.7 - Tulip graph library - OGDF runtime

Seems packaged for tulip only. I will try that at first pass but expect
non standard path / ldconfig.

nevertheless, its obviously preferable to turn DEBUG_FLAGS on...

* Q: are coin and abacus libs also needed regarding ogdf functions used here?

ogdf /can/ be linked together with "coin" and "abacus"

I just begin, so in doubt I'll begin to link to "coin" library from sources (libcoin60(+ -dev)
is packaged, so it would be a second pass)

also, abacus is not packaged in Debian/wheezy, so I will compile it => /usr/local/lib.

then same for ogdf (with your Makefile edited accordingly)

(Note I have no capability to a Debian ITP as it needs long term maintainers)

Regards,
TSFH