Re: [long+short] autorouting patch status?

Le 16/10/2012 20:57, Hans Breuer a Ãcrit :
At 16.10.2012 18:21, Thomas Harding wrote:
Ooops: was "auto layout", not "autorouting"
For someone interested in autolayout integration with Dia maybe the Layout plug-in started 2011 would be a better starting point:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/log/plug-ins/layout

HTH,
    Hans

Hi Hans, nice to meet you here again !

It seems you still worked on on September... a secret new feature or just an experiment?

I pinned out, will build  this w/e.

All I can do is to track changes on patch time to time then test on Debian/wheezy and strace/ltrace.

Unsure what I could find.

I hope it would build on last release branch :)

Regards,
TSFH