Re: Problem creating custom shapes with editable text

Thanks a lot, Eric. This helps a bit. I have compared your XML to the code form my shape and noticed that the
<textbox> node is not included in my shape. Instead, it is using an svg:text element, which apparently is not
recognised correctly by Dia. If I enter the textbox node into my XML, I can enter text into the shape
alright, except that I don't know how to specify the formatting or the default text.

Is this documented anywhere? I tried here, but couldn't find anything on the required additional options for
the textbox element: http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/doc/custom-shapes

Cheers,

Martin