Re: diaw.exe 0.97.2 -> size prediction of .png export not 100% on the spot

mm but if I am correct there is no images or other non compressible data in the .dia file.
is it not so that the .dia file is full of text? thus that the compression with a given factor can be predicted?

or otherwise put. how often is the "maybe" value the real value?
Because the difference is pretty big, an image of 100 MB I will not send via email. An image of 1MB i will. And thus this message can have big influence on the behavior of the user. And giving the real vallue is cool :)

Kind regards

Edzo