Re: diaw.exe 0.97.2 -> size prediction of .png export not 100% on the spot

At 29.05.2012 14:19, Edzo A. Botjes wrote:
Dear L.S.

When using DIA I came to the next behaviour.

When I choose in "page setup" for "scaling" of 200.
And then I go to "File" ->  "Export" and choose the PNG extension
it gives the warning that the target file is going to be "29.3MB"
Sorry, it is not - there is no mentioning of target file size at all.

Giving a warning is good :), but when I look at the file size then it is a
bit smaller. 445 KB

This is the difference between uncompressed and compressed size.

Please notice the _may_ and the _or_ in the warning message:

""" You are about to export a diagram which may
    require 75,0 MB of memory.(153 pages). """