Tutorial for flowcharts

Hi,

I noticed that the tutorials on the dia-site are slightly old. I use Dia for flow diagrams in my research and created recently a tutorial for my collegues that I think you might be interested in, either copy to your site or link to my post: http://gforge.se/2012/05/creating-nice-flow-diagrams/

One thing I've noticed is that I often would like a line to be 90 degrees to another line but since it attaches at the middle this is sometimes a little tricky to fix. It would be nice if you could force the line to be horizontal/vertical (preferably any degree I choose), in the tutorial the issue arised most when I add the "Excluded"-box since the "Randomized"-box is wavy.

Thank you for an awesome tool!

Max Gordon