Re: dia-list Digest, Vol 97, Issue 11

2. Re: Dia for programming (Hans Breuer)

  4. Fw: Dia for programming (jrycman gmail com)

Essentially a diamond is a decision and an arrow will be a jump, branch or goto instruction.
Logical flow always stays the same (usually) but the syntax changes depending on chip used, hence a specific language setup is not really suited for me as I use quite a few different chips.

Generally only use about 4 different shapes.

Just reading up on custom shapes, that may do the trick.

Will report back

KP