Re: Dia to SQL conversion

Hi Slavko,

sorry for the late reply.

On 04/30/2012 09:53 PM, Slavko wrote:
Parse-Dia-SQL, to get the dia examles and learn how things are working.

I was success to create SQL from my simple attempts, simple tables,
custom types (typemaps), default values, etc. But i am not
able find way to create FOREIGN KEY constraint for my relations. My
expectation is, that this will be created from UML associations (which i
take from rt53783.dia example.
I just tested

parsediasql --file long_fk_name.dia --db sqlite3

successfully (Parse-Dia-Sql version 0.20).
So I guess it's just a matter of using the UML association a little bit differently.

Regards,

Steffen