Re: Dia in swedish

Alright then, homework for you:

http://live.gnome.org/Dia/Development

The list of people working on documentation only contained one person I recognize: Thomas Harding communicates on this list.

I am sorry, I am not the one to help you with this.  I am sort of the self appointed greeter.

So greetings and thanks for your willingness.

mike

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Kalle <kallabaz gmail com> wrote:
Of course I want to contribute! Had a lot of help from this application.

2012/5/5 manuk7 <manuk7 laposte net>
On 05/05/2012 00:00, Michael Ross wrote:
> Only because you haven gotten around to translating it yet.  What is
> taking you so long? (wink and smile)
>
> Seriously, you want to help?  No one has had an interest sufficient to
> undertake the task.  Maybe you are the one.
>
> Mike

Hi,

i take advantage of this discussion to ask how to contribute in
completing Dia translation in french ? Is there a specific procedure or
may i edit the last .po and send it by mail on this list ? I didn't find
any information about it on the site.

As it is my first post on this list, thanks to all developpers for your
great work !

Manu

Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Thomas A. Edison

Warren Buffet

Michael E. Ross