Re: no help file for v0.97.2

Hi Bernie,

On 03/11/2012 06:39 PM, Bernard Cohen wrote:
Thanks Steffen
I can live with that.
I'm current;y trying to convert to dia an application I developed in Visio.
I need to extend dia with some interactive operations that should
be invoked when certain events occur such as placing a shape on the diagram
or making a connection to a shape's connection point.
I've downloaded python.
Now what do I do?
You seem to hit all the problems with the Mac DMG: It does not include Python support (yet).

If you would like to compile yourself:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/29790

I'll try to bump a Dia DMG with Python support on my priority list, but I cannot promise anything.

Regards,

Steffen

--
Steffen Macke