picture files to dia shape

Dear Sir/Madam,

Last week I wanted to import an icon theme with several png files in Dia.
With 29 png files I created shape files and a sheet file. Of course I can do this picture by picture with the great option of dia to export it as a shape.
I thought it could be easier cause it toke a lot of time. I am working on a simple webbased utility to create Shapes. It creates the shapes (with thumbnails of the pictures) and sheets folder as well as the sheet and the shape files (with connection points) for the pictures. That way they can be easily imported into Dia. I only have to give the shapes names or use the names of the picture files, set the amount of connection points I want for the shapes and click "create shape". Of course I want to give my php/html code to
anybody, but first I want to know if you are oke with that?

Best regards,

Ruben Veger