Re: swapping shapes

On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 09:20:41AM +0200, Edheldil wrote:
I compiled 0.97.2 from source but the confuration reported no
Python support
make sure you have python-dev package installed before configuring/building

Got this part working: Dialog appeared, with "Python Console" and "Dia
Group Properties".  Probably a typo on my side prevented correct
configuration.

As a first one I tried group-props.py but this script does not work for
me. Is this script working or is it broken?
Is there a debug-mechanism for python scripts?