Re: Non-standard Dia use: Visualisation

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:
At 26.01.2012 09:06, Evgeniy Philippov wrote:
Hello Dia developers and other developers,

I'd like to use the Dia codebase as a means for object graph/hypergraph
visualization of external models-yet.)

stuff deleted ...
Sorry I don't understand the architectural model you have in mind. It might be either developing a plugin for Dia or ripping out some subset of Dia functionality to be reused in another application. What would you be "forking into another project"?

Maybe he means generating the XML file in Dia's format, which Dia can then display on screen, or convert to another format

more stuff deleted ...

Mirko