FAQ revisited

Hi,

since "Agree on a a master FAQ location" back in 2010 we didn't really move forward

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2010-September/msg00020.html

Basically FAQ writing should be quite easy for many of you on the mailing list. I would therefore like to try
something out: Let's go over to

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/dia

and try to manage our FAQ over there. I think stackoverflow provides a much nicer interface for
querying and editing the FAQ.

Note that I don't want to start a flame war here. In case you think my idea is good, please help (if everyone does one of you does one question, one answer or one tag, we'll have a great FAQ!). In case you dislike it, just ignore it. In case you think the basic idea is good, but there's a better place than stackoverflow, please tell me.

Regards,

Steffen