Launch Dia Script from command line (no GUI)

Dear Dia developers,

I want to be able to launch Dia from command line, run scripts where it manipulates Dia objects from an existing diagram file, save and export to DXF and PDF and exit - all with no GUI. Is there anyway that this can be accomplished on Ubuntu?

I want to do the above because i have an idea for a headless server side application where a group of people can submit script files to the command line or terminal and have Dia automatically execute and send the results back to the respective users.

Thanks in advance,

Wentao Zhang